Sunday 25 March 2012

Why Photography?


My decision to study Photography developed from a lifelong fascination with both capturing the hidden expression and meanings in surroundings and people within photographs, and my ambition to become a successful and respected photographer. I feel photography is essential, not only due to its influence on the art world, but because it allows anyone, regardless of how skilled they are, to express their creativeness. I love the way a photograph always captures  moments in our lives, which we may never experience again.

Throughout my life, people and different events that have been documented through photographs have surrounded me as a means of recording not just what is front of my eyes but also the feelings and moods. Looking back at these photographs they have influenced me to believe that photography is an extraordinary field within art that I'd like to the opportunity to gain further knowledge and expand my skills in.

No comments:

Post a Comment