Monday 18 February 2013

WBL: Website Development/Online Presence.

For our self-promotion project we had to create an online presence, whether in the format of a website, blog or both. We were not required to keep the website after if we can't afford to keep it running which is why many of us went with 4ormat who offered a month trial during this project, however I liked the format of my website and want to keep promoting my work through this format so I've started paying monthly to keep it up (This costs around £10 a month) 

I've also purchased my own domain name from 123.reg which I have for 2 years minimum (This cost around £8 for 2 years) I would highly recommend both of these sites, if you want a website up and running within a matter of hours and do not have the time or patience even to build one from stratch. 4ormat offer a wide range of template layouts and designs to choose from, you will definitely find one that is of suitable purpose whether it's photography, graphic design or illustration work you want to promote.

Screenshots of my website currently:

Homepage - Logo

Narrative Page

 Miscellaneous Page

Pre-Wedding Page


About Page
Contact Page




To have a look at the rest of my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment