Thursday 11 April 2013

FMP: Shoot 3: Mollie

FMP: Final Major Project

This is my third shoot for my final major project, but my second shoot using my sister. I used the same lighting set up: One key light with soft box situated on the right side of the body. Using light meter and flash synchronisation. Concentrating on the flesh, using a soft box which diffuses the light emphasising the soft and smooth texture of young skin. I would have liked to had longer to photograph the model, and perhaps experimented more with body angles/stances however I think generally the shoot overall was a success, I think I got a few really strong images as final contenders along with the strongest images from the previous shoot I did with my sister.

Shot on 29th March 2013
Mollie
Age: 11

Images from the shoot, that I think are the most successful:









All Images:
Katie Minchin © All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment