Monday 14 May 2012

Aspirations: Where I hope to see myself in 3 years?

Brief outline of Aspirations: Where I hope to see myself in 3 years?

In 2013 - I will still be studying Photography at Plymouth College of Art, half way through my second year, still gaining knowledge and new skills and I will be starting to plan where I want to continue my education (I hope to top up at the end of the second year to do the BA course) whether it means journeying on to another location or continuing in Plymouth, I want to make a decision on where will I be able to get the most opportunities and experience. I will also be aiming to achieve at least 2:1 on each of my projects throughout the second year, I know if I put my head down and really dedicate myself with hard work I can achieve good outcomes.

In 2014 - I will hopefully be half way through my top up year to a BA degree, the location I will be doing this is still very much unknown to me yet as I haven't really researched or thought about leaving Plymouth to be educated further elsewhere, I suppose this suggests that right now I would prefer to stay in Plymouth and continue on as I would like to challenge myself to do as many opportunities here before I feel safe to say I have conquered what I can in this city.

In 2015 - I will have began to plan where I want to progress onto and in this year I would have finished my degree and graduated. I hope to graduate with good overall grades. I'm very much interested in documentary photography, photography that tells a story, narrative, makes you think, I want my images to be able to communicate properly in the full purpose of the way I present them.

A brief outline of some of the Aims and Objectives of the next coming months and years:

- Practice more with lighting and technical aspects of Photography
- Explore and approach more businesses/people in Plymouth in the area of 
- Finished my degree and graduate with decent grades.
-Assist other practitioners on future shoots, to gain experience of the industry - competitive, the standards expected and so forth.




No comments:

Post a Comment