Saturday 26 May 2012

Today I Joined PhotoVogue

Today I Joined PhotoVogue at http://www.vogue.it/en/photovogue
This is a place which enables you to upload your images to build up an online portfolio to their site for editorial staff to assess and approve. They show the best images daily and the best three images will be published in their magazine. 

I've so far uploaded a total of four images to my vogue profile, and I have fortunately managed to get one out of the four approved by their editorial staff to appear on my online portfolio.

This was the image that got approved:
Katie Minchin Photography © All Rights Reserved

Here's a link on my PhotoVogue profile and portfolio:

I will continue to shoot and upload as many images to my profile and hopefully get as many as approved as possible. I love how PhotoVogue allows you the opportunity to get your creative thoughts and work out there and most importantly get noticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment